a 20-minute 'newshour' that visualizes the poetics of migration and language of security.
- 2019 autotheory screening, horse hospital, london, uk; curated by lauren fournier
- 2018 back by popular demand...autotheory: the screening, vtape, online & toronto, ca, curated by lauren fournier
- 2018 autotheory: the screening, vtape, online & toronto, ca, curated by lauren fournier
fournier, lauren, autotheory, mit press: cambridge, massachusetts. 2020
- 2019 review: autotheory: hiba ali, madelyne beckles, thirza cuthand, andrew james paterson, evan tyler, allyson mitchell, deirdre logue, chelsea rozansky, c magazine, issue 141, graphic design, spring 2019
- 2016 interview with zeynab ghandor, publixcess: issue 1. chicago, il