- 2017 Workshops Interconnectivity and Affect: A Walking Tour of Kingston, Modern Fuel, Kingston, ON, CA
- 2017 Animaps Tutorial - Contextualizing Kingston
- 2017 Blender 3D Modeling Workshop
- 2016 Digimagine: Constructing 3D Sculpture, Nadi Al-Quoz, Dubai, UAE; Arranged by Alserkal Avenue
- 2017 Screening & Artist Talk - Digital Mapping and the Politics of Place, , Modern Fuel, Kingston, ON, CA
- 2017 Artist Talk: Hiba Ali, The Commons, Toronto, ON, CA
Through a series of physical and digital assemblages, the multimedia installation, Satellites, includes sculpture, video and a newhive website. It maps out systems of vision by investigating landscapes known as frontiers, both “outerspace” and “Western”, digital and physical, metaphoric and literal. “..live satellite transmissions, direct satellite broadcasting, and remote sensing have been used not to unify the world but increasingly to divide and patrol it. (Parks, Down To Earth…)” Satellites examines how arbitrary lines become permanent boundaries like cartographic divisions of a map.