collaboration with asher kohn and 유+웃 chait. in response to drone attacks and unlawful use of surveillance, a proposed city, shura city, exists as an alternative city-state model. the polity’s citizens through collective decision-making are able to live free of intrusion by state forces and enable us to think about the value of security and privacy.
- 2020 shura city screening, curated by vtape and cfmdc,oberhausen international short film festival, oberhausen, ge
- 2014 #everything all at once: an irl gif exhibition, white cube, london, uk; curated by 15 folds
- 2014 prak-sis mini n3w media festival, chicago, illinois, usa
- 2014 satellite, zhulong gallery, dallas, texas, usa; curated by aja martin
- 2013 drones (collaboration with asher j. kohn), eastern market, detroit, mi; curated by gallery project
- 2013 murmuration drone festival: shura city, the state, dubai, uae
- 2013 drones: a dual site exhibition at eastern market in detroit and ann arbor art center, ann arbor, michigan; curated by gallery project
- 2014 satellite: new media art exhibition at zhulong gallery, dallaslily & honglei, chinese society & culture in new media art
- 2014 zhulong gallery inaugurating exhibition ‘satellite’ in april issue, art in america magazine
- 2014 zhulong gallery presents systema opening reception, culture map dallas,
- 2014 learning to love the drone - the visuals of the vicious drone, louis meldma, current magazine.
- 2014 'drones' exhibit at ann arbor art center explores 'quintessential object of the 21st century', john carlos cantu, mlive
- 2014 a space that is not the battlefield, patrick syke, the polis blog