- 2014 #Everything All At Once: An IRL Gif exhibition, White Cube, London, UK; Curated by 15 Folds
- 2014 Prak-sis mini N3w MEDIA Festival, Chicago, Illinois, USA
- 2014 Satellite, Zhulong Gallery, Dallas, Texas, USA; Curated by Aja Martin
- 2013 DRONES (Collaboration with Asher J. Kohn), Eastern Market, Detroit, MI; Curated by Gallery Project
- 2013 Murmuration Drone Festival: Shura City, The State, Dubai, UAE
- 2013 DRONES: A dual site exhibition at Eastern Market in Detroit and Ann Arbor Art Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan; Curated by Gallery Project
- 2014 Satellite: new media art exhibition at Zhulong Gallery, DallasLily & Honglei, Chinese Society & Culture in New Media Art
- 2014 Zhulong Gallery inaugurating exhibition ‘Satellite’ in April issue, Art in America Magazine
- 2014 Zhulong Gallery presents Systema opening reception, Culture Map Dallas,
- 2014 Learning to love the drone - the visuals of the vicious drone, Louis Meldma, Current Magazine.
- 2014 'Drones' exhibit at Ann Arbor Art Center explores 'quintessential object of the 21st century', John Carlos Cantu, MLive
- 2014 A Space That Is Not the Battlefield, Patrick Syke, The Polis Blog
Collaboration with Asher Kohn and 유+웃 CHAiT. In response to drone attacks and unlawful use of surveillance, a proposed city, Shura City, exists as an alternative city-state model. The polity’s citizens through collective decision-making are able to live free of intrusion by state forces and enable us to think about the value of security and privacy.